The amazing race

Sunday 11 December 2011

Reporting after one week

Righty o' reports post week one as follows:

Weight 120.6 improvement of .600 gms
Hips 140.6 improvement of 5cms
Waist 117.7 improvement of 3cms
Neck 39.9 improvement of 6cms

My thoughts on the progress:
Overall I am happy with the progress. I was not super strict and my walks have to increase in distance other than the usual 2 kms. Sugar consumption has to come down although it is hugely better than it used to be where a family bar of chocolate was usually no challenge at all. Mentally I have been in a happier place. It might be due to the one visit I have had with the psychologist - not that she worked miracles but more because I quite liked talking to a complete stranger who listened and asked questions as a natural flow type of thing rather than feeling I was on the proverbial couch as they show in movies.

Sessions will continue with the psychologist and we will see where I go. Until then be healthy

No comments: